Request A Consultation
Experience: 10 years of professional experience in the field of pediatrics, assessment and management of variety of pediatrics emergencies, medical and surgical conditions. Practicing Since 2007
Education: Dr. Sunil Kumar studied, worked and attending CME’s in different states in India and UAE.
- Assessment of growth and development, Evaluating development and behavioral issues.
- Immunization, Nutritional assessment – management of pediatric nutrition and nutritional disorders.
- Breast feeding, complementary foods, formula feeding nutrition issues for toddlers and older children.
- Initial assessment and management of acutely ill and injured child.
- Human genetics and Dysmorphology, Rheumatic disease of childhood.
- Assessment of the newborn, fetal and neonatal medicine, Pediatric dermatology.
- Assessment and management of adolescent growth and disorders.
- Assessment and management of immunology and allergic disorders in children.
- Infectious diseases in pediatrics:-
- Prophylaxis, Treatment, Prevention.
- Assessment and management of pediatric:-
- Gastrointestinal, Respiratory conditions, Cardiovascular conditions.
- Hematological conditions like anemia, Nephrological, Urological and Neurological conditions.
- Early identification of Endocrinological disorders like Hypothyroidism, Type I diabetes mellitus with other metabolic disorder and their management.
EXPERTISE & INTEREST
- Newborn care and vaccination
- Pediatric dermatology
- Breast feeding, nutrition issues for toddlers and older children
- Evaluating development and behavioral issue
- Immunological and allergic disorder in children- Childhood Asthma
- Prophylaxis, treatment and prevention of infectious disease in children
- Early assessment and management of endocrinological disorders like hypothyroidism and other systemic disorders.