Surgery Department at Bristol Medical Centre Al Nahda is headed by female General Surgeon Dr. Bharti Chavda, MBBS, MS Specialist General Surgery. Its located in room no 4 ground floor of medical centre along with room no 2 which is minor procedure procedure room for surgery department.
Breast Health Management:
- Breast abscess / Breast Cyst / Breast Pain.
- Fibro adenoma excision.
- Fine needle and TruCut biopsy of diagnostic evaluation of breast lump.
- Lactational mastitis and clogged duct management.
- Clogged duct and galactocele management.
- Diagnostic evaluation and counselling of breast cancer.
- Male gynecomastia.
General Surgical Services:
- Incision and drainage of abscesses.
- Fingertip injury, lacerations and wound management.
- Piles (hemorrhoids), anal fissure and fistula.
- Excision of sebaceous cyst, lipoma, corn and other skin lesions.
- Pilonidal sinus excision and ingrowing toe nail excision.
- Fine needle biopsy of thyroid nodule.
- Ear, nose and belly piercing.
- Repair of ear lobule.
- Management of burns and skin grafting.
- Foreign body removal.
- Diabetic foot ulcer management.
- Marsupialization of Bartholin cyst.
Abdominal Diseases.(H.Pylori infection/Gastroesophageal reflux disorder.
Management of Thyroid Diseases.
Management of Genitourinary Diseases.